Madison Workers' Compensation Benefits Attorneys
Experienced Advocates for the Injured and Disabled
If you have been injured on the job, have lost a loved one due to a workplace injury, or are no longer able to work due to a disability, you need an attorney who will step in and do whatever is necessary to make sure you get the benefits you are legally entitled to.
At the Madison-based law firm of Stafford, Neal & Soule, S.C., our attorneys are 100% dedicated to helping the injured and disabled of Wisconsin pursue workers' compensation claims. For a free consultation with an experienced lawyer, don't hesitate to contact us today.
Seeking Fair Compensation for Workplace Injuries
At Stafford, Neal & Soule, S.C., about 100 percent of our practice is dedicated to helping clients pursue workers' compensation claims. Our attorneys have the understanding and experience to answer your questions about, and assist you with, issues such as the following:
- Workers’ compensation
- Types of workplace injuries
- Temporary disability benefits
- Permanent partial disability benefits
- Retraining and loss of earning capacity
- Why your benefits have been denied
- Recent developments in Wisconsin law
- Wisconsin workers' compensation FAQ