Madison Work-Related Injury Lawyers
At Stafford, Neal & Soule, S.C., we have built a record and reputation as one of the most prominent Wisconsin law firms representing injured workers in workers' compensation cases. If you are in the process of choosing an attorney, consider the following facts about our firm:
- Our firm has been dedicated to helping injured workers and their families since 1976.
- Attorney John D. Neal regularly advises the labor union representatives on the Workers' Compensation Advisory Council, which negotiates changes in the state's workers’ compensation law every two years.
- John D. Neal is a coauthor of the Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Handbook, the book that judges and attorneys throughout the state trust.
- John D. Neal has been included in every edition of Wisconsin Super Lawyers since 2006, an honor only extended to 5 percent of the attorneys in the state.
- We have been listed in Best Lawyers in America for more than 10 years and have achieved the highest Martindale-Hubbell peer rating for professional excellence and ethics.
Our attorneys have the experience to help you get the medical treatment, lost wages and other benefits you are legally entitled to after a workplace injury.